Regulations on the carriage of goods at the exhibition hall
1. The arrangement and dismantling of the exhibition booths shall be undertaken by the carriers designated by the exhibition and approved by the Conference and Exhibition Center. In case of no designated carrier, such operation is to be undertaken by the storage and transport department of the Conference and Exhibition Center.
2. The vehicles for carrying exhibits shall operate at the designated area under the unified command of the management personnel of the carrier.
3. A rate of 25 yuan per cubic meter will be charged for goods loaded or unloaded by the exhibitors using motor loading or unloading tools. The management fees will be charged by the carrier in place of the Conference and Exhibition Center, and in case of no designated carrier, the management fees will be charged by the Conference and Exhibition Center.
4. Unauthorized operation is forbidden in the area of the exhibition hall, and the operation of the unauthorized carrier is forbidden using ground rolls and crowbars.
5. In case of the installation of the exhibition platform in the exhibition hall by the exhibitor and installer using cranes other than those designed by the Center, a rate of 50 yuan / ton / day is charged as management fees for the cranes.
6. The exhibitor, after the transport, loading and unloading tools and installing and dismantling the exhibition booth, must leave the exhibition hall promptly and cannot stay at the exhibition hall or solicit business.